Master Class includes
- 4 Instructional Videos:
- On-Demand 1.5 hour Master Class professionally filmed by Emmy award winning Director, Brandon Gulish.
- A webinar style video that outlines the Prehistory of bread; Earliest evidence of bread; Agricultural/Neolithic Revolution; Modern bread/yeast; Role of sourdough today. Just like being in one of Dr. Schindler's college classes!
- An informational video that takes you behind the scenes of a grocery store bread aisle to uncover real sourdough bread.
- Watch as Dr. Bill walks you through all about the equipment necessary to bake sourdough bread in your home kitchen and learn how you can use tools you already have in the equipment video!
- A Sourdough Workbook highlighting:
- Sourdough Mother Recipe
- How to Maintain a Sourdough Mother Culture
- Sourdough Pancake Recipe
- Sourdough Bread Recipe (perfected during our year abroad in Ireland)