Saturday, March 16, 2019
1:00pm – 5:00pm
- The Coralyn W. Whitney Science Education Center Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History (map)
- Washington DC
Dr. Schindler will be speaking at the Earth Optimism Event and his 15 year old daughter, Brianna, will be a member of the student panel!
This is a Free Event for Teens Ages 13-19
COME CELEBRATE EARTH OPTIMISM 2019: A FOCUS ON FOOD!
Once again, Q?rius will be closed to the public and open only to a limited number of registered teens, plus scientists, curators, community leaders, and other experts in the field of food.
- Hang Out: Meet other local teens and enjoy FREE sustainable and local food!
- Be Empowered: Explore ways to make informed decisions about food: nutrition, health, sustainability, security, culture, and more.
- Be Informed: Talk with scientists, food experts, community leaders, and your peers about aspects of food you never thought of.
- Get Involved: Find out about Earth Day events, internships, places to visit, and local projects.
Leave a Reply