Now it’s time to up your pasta filata cheese game!
Once you have learned the basics of mozzarella cheesemaking, you can make a number of different amazing “pasta filata” or stretched curd cheeses from around the world! This bonus class will show you how to use the same standard mozzarella curd to create stracciatella, burrata, quesillo (Oaxacan string cheese) and Armenian braided string cheese.
- A 20-minute Bonus Master Class professionally filmed by Emmy award winning Director, Brandon Gulish
- A Mozzarella & Ricotta Cheese Workbook highlighting:
- Mozzarella Cheese technique, instructions and recipe,
- 2 techniques to “Cut the Curds,”
- Preparing 7%, 2% and Super Saturated Brines,
- Stretching the Curd,
- Ricotta cheese technique, instructions and recipe,
- Notetaking guide,
- Recommended equipment, ingredients and supplies,
- Relevant readings highlighting ancestral approaches to fermented dairy.
IMPORTANT: This bonus course is designed for people who completed Dr. Schindler’s Introduction to Cheesemaking Master Class or already know how to make stretched curd cheeses.